- This event has passed.
AFCEA LAS VEGAS CHAPTER TECHNOLOGY & CYBERSECURITY DAY (VIRTUAL) | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2020 |
November 5, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Join the AFCEA (Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association) – Las Vegas Chapter for the annual Information Technology & Cybersecurity Day, Thursday, November 5, 2020. The event will be virtual this year and will take place from 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM (PST) on November 5, 2020.
The Tech & Cyber Day will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about cybersecurity best-practices, view and demo the latest cyber and technology products/services available, and network with peers.
No Free To Attend – There is no fee to attend for all Air Force Association Members, AFCEA members, InfraGard Members, ISSA Members, NDIA Members, and all those with a .mil, gov, or .edu email address. The event will feature Multiple Speaker Sessions, a Virtual Exhibit Hall, attendees will receive CPE/CEU Credit, and Lunch Gift Cards will be provided.
Register Today – To register visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/afcea-las-vegas-chapter-technology-cybersecurity-day-virtual-tickets-115251012882
** If you trouble registering on Eventbrite it is most likely your VPN. You can RSVP to [email protected] **
- Deploying a Work-From-Home Mobile Workspace for Government Workers – Dr. Bill Anderson, President, CIS Mobile
- 5G and Beyond: Opportunities and Challenges – Jack L. Burbank, Senior Wireless Network Engineer, Sabre Systems, Inc.
- Technology Today into Tomorrow – Dustin Cloos – Director Enterprise Services, SOS International LLC (SOSi)
- Cybercrime Update – FBI Las Vegas Cyber Crime Unit
- CMMC – All You Need to Know – Dasha Deckwerth, President/Founder/CISO, Stealth-ISS Group® Inc.
- Blockchain for the USAF – Yoohwan Kim, Ph.D., CISSP, CISA, CEH, CPT, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Securing Mobile Devices for Federal Secure Space – Blake Kotiza, Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Privoro
- Safe Employees, Secure Business – Sam Kumarsamy, Director of Product Marketing, MobileIron
- Data and the Future of Defense: Achieving Joint All-Domain Command & Control – Jason Losco, Sr Sales Engineer, Splunk & Bryan Pluta, Sr Sales Engineer, Splunk
- Zero Trust: Solving the Active Directory Security Piece – Derek Melber, Technical Director for North America, Alsid
- Cyber Risk in the World of COVID – Robin “Montana” Williams, Lt. Col, USAF (ret), CWDP, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, & Cyber Evangelist, Titan Rain Cybersecurity, LLC
- Modern Cyber Threat Intelligence – Gene Yoo, CEO Resecurity, Inc. – Speaker provided by Link Technologies
- Achieving Instant Situational Awareness in Multi-Domain Command and Control Environments – Speaker TBA, Thinklogical, A Belden Brand
- More Speakers will be added!
About AFCEA – Las Vegas Chapter – AFCEA is a member-based, non-profit association for professionals that provides highly sought after thought leadership, engagement, and networking opportunities. The AFCEA Las Vegas Chapter serves the intelligence and IT communities in the greater Las Vegas area to include Nellis AFB, Creech AFB, the Nevada Test, and Training Range, local contractors, and businesses. For more information visit https://lasvegas.afceachapters.org
Need More Information on the Tech & Cyber Day? Contact Dennis O’Neill |310.699.1140 | [email protected]