Workplace Cyber Security
More frequently than ever, it seems companies are in the news for being “breached” — leaking sensitive customer data or experiencing “denial of service” attacks that interrupt critical business operations.
The financial impact is staggering — to say nothing of the loss in customer confidence, potential fines and lawsuits, and bad PR.
No matter the size of your company, it may be a target for cyber attacks.
This page gathers resources — including tutorials for security planning and training — to help you decrease your risk of being breached (or to minimize the impact of breaches when they occur).
- PCI DSS — Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (protecting credit card data)
- SOX — Sarbanes-Oxley Act (for large, publicly-traded companies)
- MICS — Minimum Internal Control Standards (Nevada Gaming Control Board)
- HIPAA — Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (protecting health data)
- GLBA — Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (for companies providing financial products/services)